Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I had to take a break!

I know it's been quite a while since I have posted anything here. I wanted to take a break and really absorb how the public at large and the people around me were reacting to the stimulus bill. Besides, there really wasn't much to talk about that wasn't already commented on. I mean the partisan bickering in the House and Senate, Obama's Holy Grail quest for bipartisanship, Republican's grand-standing obstructionism, and Democrat's weak-kneed resolve, none of these things are new developments.

With all that said, I am now fired-up and refreshed to begin the fight anew!

1 comment:

  1. i enjoy your blog. while i tend to lean more right, your prospective makes one rethink a bit of stuff. One can get stuck in a rut or point of view that manifests into closed mindness. while my husband isn't overly political i enjoy the conversations(lol).

    ReplyDelete